Creating a scientific background capable of enriching university life to build capabilities, develop and prepare financial and banking cadres. These quality cadres will actively participate in developing and highlighting the administratively qualified levels in the financial and banking sectors. The department aims to prepare graduates in the field of financial and banking sciences through research and studies that are prepared by the faculty, including professors and lecturers, in addition to following up on the appointment of the first graduates in financial and banking institutions to be appointed in construction and development.
Working on providing scientific, research, advisory and educational services in light of the current and future needs of society and seeking to develop the knowledge base in the field of financial and banking sciences in general and the private sector in particular in order to increase its contribution and role in the country’s economy
– Preparing cadres specialized in financial and banking sciences capable of serving the governmental and private sectors, and then society
– Providing research, consultancy, and financial and banking feasibility studies to solve practical and technical problems that government and private institutions and projects need.
– Work to develop the banking system, financial markets, the tax system, and other financial institutions operating in the country
– Spreading financial and banking awareness in the community
– Seeking to invest in joint cooperation relations between the corresponding scientific departments in research and postgraduate studies
– Develop and develop the financial and banking skills and capabilities of the graduates of the department
– Instilling good values and morals in students and avoiding wrong and educational behaviors
About the department:
This department was established in the academic year 2007/2008 and aims to prepare a financial and banking cadre and contribute to the development of the banking system ,capital markets, insurance companies, and other financial institutions in the public and private sectors, and the department grants a bachelor’s degree